100 certified problem-solving courts
These unique courts are available in 50 counties
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Applications available for judicial position in Lake County
June 17, 2019 | Press Release
The Lake County Judicial Nominating Commission is beginning the process of selecting a new Superior Court judge. A vacancy on the Lake Superior Court will occur on July 1, 2019. Judge John R. Pera will retire from Superior Court, Civil Division, Room Six.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?